General use conditions
Corporate name: KEYNOS S.L. (previously known as ABSELLUTE NETWORKING S.L.), now Keynos
Registered office: Calle Albares, 3. 28420 Galapagar (Madrid)
Web site: www.keynos.com
Company registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid: Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 37021, Sheet 110, Page M-661406, Section 8, 6th Entry
- Keynos, responsible for said website, gives its users access to this document with which it fulfills its obligations of Act 34/2002, regarding services of the Information Society and E-Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as inform its website users about the conditions of the use of its website.
- Each and every person who may access the website must assume the user rule, thus observing and rigorously complying to all the dispositions mentioned here, as well as any other legal disposition which may be applied. Keynos recommends the user to carefully read them every time access and usage of the website may take place as they may be subject to modification.
- Keynos reserves the right to modify any information published on the website without having to forewarn the users to these changes, as it is enough to have them published on the Keynos website.
- Should the user proceeds to register for a service offered on this website, he / she will be considered responsible for offering truthful and licit information. If as a consequence of this register the user were provided with a password, he / she will make diligent use of it and keep the password to access these services private. Consequently, users are responsible for the safekeeping and the preservation of the confidentiality of any identification details and /or passwords provided by Keynos, and agree to not give any of this information to a third party, either on a temporary or permanent basis, nor to permit access to third parties. The illicit use of these services by illicit third parties using a password due to non-diligent practice, or even its loss, will be the user’s responsibility.
- Due to the above, the consumer is obliged to notify the management of Keynos immediately about any factor that allows for unauthorised use of passwords and or identification, due to robbery, loss or unauthorised access to the same, so that the entity can proceed to their immediate cancellation. Until such information is forwarded, Keynos is exempt from any responsibility arising from any unauthorised use of identification or passwords by unauthorised third parties.
The user promises not to use the website and the services that Keynos offers in the same one for the achievement of activities contrary to the law, morals and good habits considered acceptable to public order, and to respect at all times the present general conditions. Therefore, the user is obliged to use the contents diligently, correctly and legitimately and in particular agrees to:
- Not use neither the service not the information to which he / she may have access for purposes not directly related to Keynos´ professional activity, which is to offer a platform which enables its users (both professionals and companies) to access business meetings under the recommendation of the platform´s other users.
- To fulfill each and every obligation deriving from the data protection legislation with everything related to website content that may be considered data of a personal nature. Therefore, we recommend users not to expose personal data about professional contacts on the platform unless given express, prior authorisation to do so. For example, publishing contacts´ names, surnames or e-mail addresses is considered exposing data of a personal nature. In the event of not having said authorisation and there not being any other legal reasons that explain the exposure of personal data, we recommend making any information published on the platform anonymous to comply with the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Not to send emails, sms, mms and faxes for commercial purposes, except with the intended recipient of the communications´ prior consent.
- Not to use any kind of technology (bots, “spiders” or other mechanisms) that may enable data extraction, monitoring, data mining or copying static or dynamic website content without prior written permission from Keynos.
- Not to post content which may be false or likely to induce addressees into error.
- Not to impersonate others or other behaviour.
- To abstain from publishing content that may infringe intellectual and industrial property and image rights.
- To abstain from publishing content that may be considered offensive, illegal, inappropriate, vulgar, obscene, disturbing or that may include links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit content or any other type of content which may be external to the service offered by Keynos.
- In the event of non-compliance to the terms and conditions of use, Keynos may discontinue the use of this service and remove all information, data and content that are made available to third parties through its service whenever necessary and without prior warning if the user does not commit to the current general conditions. The user will be considered responsible by Keynos and will have to answer to any inconveniences or damages of any nature caused by any of the obligations included in the general conditions or the law related to this service. The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of this service will be his exclusive responsibility.
- Keynos is exempt from any responsibility regarding the information published on its website by its users or third parties.
- Keynos has no obligation of controlling and does not control the use the users give this website when enjoying its services. Keynos does not guarantee its customers will use the service in accordance with these General Conditions, or any others published on the website. Keynos does not have the obligation to verify and does not verify neither the identity of the users, not the veracity, validity, exactness and/or authenticity of the information that the users provide about themselves. Consequently, Keynos declines all responsibility for any damages, of whatever nature, resulting from tort relative users or that may result from a lack of veracity, validity, completeness and /or authenticity in the information users may offer other users about themselves or their professional contacts.
- In accordance with Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, Keynos is available to users, authorities and security forces, collaborating actively when in need of deleting or blocking any kind of content that may affect or infringe national and international law, third party rights and morals and public safety. If the user considers there may be a website which contains any information that may be susceptible to this classification, he must immediately get in contact with the following website: email@example.com.
- This website has been tried and tested to work correctly. It may ensure correct operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, Keynos may not discard the possibility of certain programming errors occurring or events of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that impede access to the website. In any case, Keynos disclaims all responsibility and liability for any kind of damages and prejudices arising from the lack of availability or continuity of the service supply, the lack of suitability or utility on the users behalf and the service shortcomings, including those affecting the users computer hardware when dealing with carelessly and negligently.
4. Protection of your personal data and cookies
- All personal information relating to our customers is maintained in strict confidence by Keynos. It extends to anything which may refer to the collection and use of information accessible on the Internet.
- Keynos places the Política de Cookies at the disposal of its users on this site, informing users of its existence, purpose and blockage or refusal.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
- This website includes, namely but not exclusively, its programming, information, edition, compilation, and other elements necessary for its functioning, as well as patterns, text, graphics and logos which belong to Keynos or whose authors have allowed their use, prior consent. All contents of this website are protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations.
- Independently of the purpose to which they are destined, the partial or total reproduction, usage exploitation, distribution or commercialisation require, in all cases, Keynos´ prior written authorisation. Any use without Keynos´ authorisation will be considered a serious infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
- Any designs, logos, text and graphics not belonging to the provider which may appear on the website, belong to their own providers who will be responsible for any dispute related to them.
- Keynos acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intelectual property rights in favour of their owners, which does not imply any right or liability whatsoever for Keynos over said services, or Keynos´ suppport, sponsorship or recommendation in relation thereto.
- Users who publish their own content grant permission over their intellectual property rights for their use on the Internet and other offline formats in the manner specified by law. The user who publishes this type of content declares and warrants that he/she is the owner and that in his/her case, has obtained the necessary permission from the owners of the intellectual property and is not contrary to any legal prevision, contract, right or third party property and does not constitute unlawful of unfair advertising. The user must have the authorisation of the people whose images appear on the website, both when taken and when included in Keynos´ product. Keynos allows the user the right to use its intellectual and industrial property right related to software application which implements the services´ benefits, to use them as described specifically in these general conditions. No other license on any intellectual or industrial property rights, express or implied, is granted by Keynos.
- Any further observations about breaching intellectual or industrial property rights or any contents on the website may be addressed on the following web: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Governing law and jurisdiction
- In order to deal with any controversy or issues related to this website and its activities, Spanish legislation will be implemented. The parties concerned will submit themselves to this legislation and the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid shall be competent to hear any disputes arising from or concerned with the use of this website.
- Some bot icons were designed by Frepik from Flaticon.